Monday, June 30, 2008

L FOR LOVE, L FOR LIES (MOVIE)


The BEST movie that I have watched for this year!!!
Storyline:
Basically a very moderate storyline that revolves around Love and Lies... out of 5 ★ I'll give the storyline ★★★...
Artiste: The acting is pretty good... Leila Tong's confession of how much she loved her boyfriend was very emotional, I cried during that scene... Wang Cho Lam (王祖藍 - 樓華 in 同事三分親 )'s acting was hilarious for a 'loan-shark"... Even though I know that the pairing of Stephy Tang and Alex Fong is quite common, but this is the first movie that I have watched of them both... I think that both their acting and their expressions are great... I would give ★★★★ for the acting...
Ending: Personally I think that an ending is very important, it sums up the whole story and most of the time, the reason why audience continue watching a show is mostly because they are awaiting for an ending... The ending for 我的最愛 was extremely unpredictable and took me by surprise... I really cried towards the end when something happened to Alex (As you maybe able to tell, I am trying not to give away the story for those who haven't watched it) but it is a touching and positively incongruous ending... And I'll give the ending ★★★★★!!!
Overall: The movie is definitely worth watching... romantic, hilarious and touching... ★★★★★
Online Streaming:
L for Love, L for Lies Pt. 1 (Eng Subbed)
L for Love, L for Lies Pt. 2 (Eng Subbed)
L for Love, L for Lies Pt. 3 (Eng Subbed)
L for Love, L for Lies Pt. 4 (Eng Subbed)
L for Love, L for Lies Pt. 5 (Eng Subbed)
L for Love, L for Lies Pt. 6 (Eng Subbed)
L for Love, L for Lies Pt. 7 (Eng Subbed)
L for Love, L for Lies Pt. 8 (Eng Subbed)
L for Love, L for Lies Pt. 9 (Eng Subbed)
L for Love, L for Lies Pt. 10 (Eng Subbed)
L for Love, L for Lies Pt. 11 (Eng Subbed) Last Part
Credits to peterly100 (YouTube)

1 comment:

llusious said...

hi angellic (or smile_angel) it's llusious here - the one who's constantly spamming your Garden of Love comments page on Winglin! :) anyway, i thought i might try out this movie after seeing it reviewed on your blog .. but after the HSC - which brings me to my next point .. YOU LIVE IN SYDNEY AUSTRALIA! ME TOO ~ as you probably realised after my HSC comment - and you're probably wondering why i'm even here or always reading Garden of Love .. but the easy answer to that is that i'm just too hooked to your story, and secondly i always manage to convince myself that i need a break from studying and then freak out afterwards ><" .. but i've totally discarded the idea of doing medicine (when i went to my uni medicine interviews i realised that i'm not really cut out for it) so yeah - i'm only aiming for a 95UAI now - so hopefully all will work out well^^ .. the point is, i can spend as much time as i want now because i only have chemistry on thursday and then i'm done !! sorry - i just gave you my life story when you clearly didn't need to hear it, i just got a little excited finding out you lived in sydney .. anyway! i like your blog and the dramas you've posted about so far :)